Saturday, May 23, 2009

the best vacation ever

My dad and I drove with our dog,tinkles, for ten years until we reached a peanut-covered cabin in the middle of the mall. There was nothing around for miles but hungry Elephants! How would I survive without my stamp collection? As soon as we arrived, An avalanche of ketchup started falling from the sky! Five hours later the storm had covered our ant farm up to the windows! We couldn't even open the microwave popcorn! "now what?" I whined. My Dad burped and started piling tacos into the fireplace. That night we roasted bubbles over the bathroom sink and told boring stories until the dog and I fell asleep in our hamburger buns. The next afternoon the roads were finally made of bubble gum. So we hopped backwards to the city. Staying at the cabin had been so bug-infested that we decided to make it a family tradition, But next time I think I'll bring a bulldozer, Just in case. by katie

2 comments:

Welcome to Lulu's life. said...

Very creative! Keep writing!

Joye and Don said...

That was a very interesting story, you have quite the imagination.