Saturday, November 3, 2007

Yellowstone Times

I just got back from Yellowstone National Park in september...and wanna tell ya all about it. These are the animals i saw: billions of elk, bald eagles, lots of bison, some canadian geese,a cyote, a fox,and thats about it. We went to mammoth, though we did not see any mammoths! :.] I loved the beutiful terraces,especially one that looked like giant ice cubes. One thing that I was afraid of was [dun don duuun!]SULFUR CUALDRON! Why? The huge bubbles of smelly stuff of course! and *sigh* of course, Grandpa,[Ross]had to take a video of the smelly pit. It seemed like he took forever, I was afraid one of the ginormus bubbles would burst all over me! We also went to the GRIZZLY & WOLF DISCOVREY CENTER we saw 7 bears and 4 wolves. We saw Old Faithful 2 times. I'm back now, but sometimes I cry for the glory of Yellowstone.

1 comment:

Julie said...

It was great to hear about your trip! I love Yellowstone! Some of my best childhood memories come from the family trips to Yellowstone.