Friday, May 23, 2008
Armed and Dangerous...with Marshmallows?
Today was the last day of school,[boo Hoo!]and it was great! I walked over to a shelf and saw that it had 17 bags of marshmallows on it.{Parker and Tanner weren't there.}the marshmallow bags were split with ribbons and attached to them was a long piece of PVC pipe. later, Lori told us to go outside, but take a pipe with us. so we did. We all ran out to the park, and Lori and Ami started handing marshmallows out. All of a sudden, marshmallows were flying everywhere! BAM! a marshmallow hit me. BAM! I shot one at Lori. for a while, I just followed her around shooting every few minutes until I got tired of that and shot one at someone else....soon it was over and we went back inside. Everybody was laughing and saying just how fun that was. I will never forget that day and I still have my bag of marshmallows unopened so I look forward to doing it this summer, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a ton of fun with the marshmallow shooters!
I bet great fun was had by all.
Post a Comment